Terms & Conditions
· These terms and conditions shall govern your use of our website.
· By using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full; accordingly, if you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website.
· If you register with our website, submit any material to our website or use any of our website services, we will ask you to expressly agree to these terms and conditions.
2. Licence to use website
· Except as expressly permitted by the provisions of our terms and conditions, you must not download any material from our website or save any such material to your computer.
· You may only use our website for your own personal and business purposes, and you must not use our website for any other purposes.
· Except as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions, you must not edit or otherwise modify any material on our website.
· Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not:
(a) republish material from our website including republication on another website;
(b)sell, rent or sub-license material from our website;
(c) show any material from our website in public;
(d) exploit material from our website for a commercial purpose; or
(e) redistribute material from our website.
· We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion; you must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on our website.
3. Acceptable use
· You must not:
(a) use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website;
(b) use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
(c) use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of or is linked to any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
(d) conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting on or in relation to our website without our express written consent;
(e) access or otherwise interact with our website using any robot, spider or other automated means, except for the purpose of search engine indexing;
(g) use data collected from our website for any direct marketing activity including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing.
· You must not use data collected from our website to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities.
· You must ensure that all the information you supply to us through our website, or in relation to our website, is true, accurate, current, complete and non-misleading.
4. Registration and accounts
· You may register for an account with our website by completing and submitting the account registration form on our website, and clicking on the verification link in the email that the website will send to you.
· You must not allow any other person to use your account to access the website.
· You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your account.
· You must not use any other person's account to access the website, unless you have that person's express permission to do so.
5. User login details
· If you register for an account with our website, we will provide you witha user ID and password.
· Your user ID must not be liable to mislead; you must not use your account or user ID for or in connection with the impersonation of any person.
· You must keep your password confidential.
· You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any disclosure of your password.
· You are responsible for any activity on our website arising out of any failure to keep your password confidential, and may be held liable for any losses arising out of such a failure.
6. Law and Jurisdiction
Last Modified: 3/5/2016